Okay I had an abortion in November 2013. In January I finally had my period. I thought it was normal period until I noticed it. That after I had my period it came back a week later lasting my regular 4 days. So every month that passed by I would have a period twice a month. Is this normal? One more question this month I haven't started my period I thought I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test it was negative. I took another one a week later and it still said negative?

I think you're fine. Abortions, pregnancy, miscarriages, and the pill are all things that can mess with your cycle. Since you recently had an abortion, I would say this would qualify. I would also tend to think that you aren't pregnant because of all the negative tests you've taken. Your cycle will probably regulate itself, but if you have any worry consult a doctor. They might be able to put you on birth control which can regulate your cycle and help you to have safe sex and avoid pregnancy. Best of Luck!