I am thinking of starting the 3 day diet but I will have to alter it a bit becasue of a heart condition.  I am about 45 lbs. overweight and need to lose it ASAP.  I go to the gym about 5 days a week; ride a bike for 30 minutes and attend a 45 minute water class three days a week. I have not lost any weight and I am so frustrated.  I will eat the large meal for dinner and lunch for supper.  Hope that it works.  After eating the large meal, I am usually too full to eat the apple and the ice cream.  I do not understand the rationale for eating such a large meal so late in the day.  I know a person who lost weight using this diet.  She went from a size 16 to size 12.  Her doctor recommended it and she used it faithfully.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dear , I think you are doing very hard but you are wasting your all afforts when you eat large meal you have to take small portion but five times and make them healthy means fruit milk vegetables reduce fat in your food