My grandson is three and has been telling me his "winky" is "big" them urinates and all is well . My grown soon never did this to my knowledge and claims he did? Anyone else?

Hi Grammy,

It's normal.  Babies have been born with an erection.

Don't make a big deal out of it.  It's not sexual to him.

I was 3 when I was in bed with chicken pox. With nothing else to play with I soon discovered the miracle of my built in toy. I remember that it would get larger when I fooled around with it and it also felt good when I did that. I don't remember anything happening like an orgasm, it just felt good fooling around with it.

When I finally was allowed out of bed so I could resume life I forgot all about it until I was about 7. I was playing show and don't tell with the neighbor girl. We were both surprised to see what it did when she touched it.

T hanx for reply knew it was something that happened just didn't think so young! My soon was about seven also!

Hey granny, I have a 2 year old he wakes with one every morning LOL its normal

I always thought it was the body's way of preventing bed wetting since you can't pee with an erection. Not without trying awfully hard anyway.

Now I'm not so sure. I have no erections at all anymore probably due to my heart meds, plus my 72 years. I still have no problems with peeing when I'm not looking. I can drink a whole glass/bottle of iced tea just before bed and not need to get up to get rid of it.

Yesterday I was up at 4:00 am to go on an adventure where I spent the day cutting brush to clear sightlines on a railroad, sweating and drinking water all day. I didn't have the opportunity or desire to pee until I arrived back home at 5:00 pm. So maybe I just don't need an erection to help me keep it in.