Hi All,

Comment above, I am exactly the same.... although not due on until Thursday, I have had the same 'wierd' feelings etc.

I went to the toilet today and I had a faint amount of blood on the tissue when I wiped along with a tiny ( as in smaller than a 1p piece ) clot.... Me and my partner had unprotected sex about 13/14 days ago, when I would have ovulated....... i this implantation?or am I due on?

I have done a normal Tesco test today, but it came up negative, instructions do say test on 1st day of missed period, but i thought it was worth a try....

Im so confused...... Any ideas?

Could I be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day of my period and several other times and on different days after that. My period was regular. Lasted about 5 days. Well it ended two weeks ago. When I went to the bathroom today and wiped it was light pink and then a small blood clot. I'm trying to wait til my next period before trying a pregnancy test. I really hope I am pregnant. What do you all think?

I posted on 02/07/09 and 03/15/09 and just wanted to give a little up date if it will give another worried mom-to-be some hope when it seems hopeless... I gave birth to a healthy baby girl in October, and she is a thriving 4 month old now! We have no idea what the clots were about!

I have the same symptoms. I went to the er on Tuesday night because I had mild cramping (less painful than menstrual cramps) and I was also bleeding. I didnt soak a pad but it was dripping out (sorry if too much info). They did the blood test and hcg levels were 2500 and they also did an ultrasound they saw embriotic sac but couldnt see baby. they said it could be the beginning of a miscarriage or I am not as far as 6 weeks pregnant. Wednesday I passed a brownish blood clot smaller than a quarter bigger then a nickel but it was stringy. I received a phone call on Thursday after having a 2nd blood test and hcg levels were at 5000 which is normal and indicates a pregnancy but dr said with the bleeding that occured she wants to do another ultrasound. Saturday I started having mild cramps again and Sunday as well. Saturday I passed another brownish clot about the same size as the first. Does anyone have any suggestions?

yes, i am exactly the same, m myself very much confused for all this. i found blood drops few days before and after 3-4 days i found a dark brown color single clot from vagina. i wish its implantation bleedings as i want to conceive n worried whats going on with me. its almost now 35 days but i have not taken any test of pregnancy. oh god! plz may my dream come true. i wil wait for two more days to get my test clear and accurate. pray all for me.

dont start worrying yet i had really bad back ache and tummy pain the pain was unbearible and i had lots of blood and loads of big clots for about to days i thought i had had a miscarriage but turned out 5 days later me and my baby are healthy.so dont give up yet.

i am 6 weeks pregnant everything was fine until 3 this after noon when i felt like i had to pee and i noticed i had some blood sots on my underwear. so i went to the bathroom and some blood came out but not much the second time i went to the bathroom i passed one blood clot that was stringy and long. and not even 20 mintues ago passed another one the same as the first. and im crampy . i called the docot and the nurse said that its to early to tell if i had a misscariage or not all i can do is relax dont pick up anything over 10 lbs just sit and relax and she will call me in the morning to see if anything  changed if it stopped or got worse. should i worry about a misscarriage or not im scare i already had 1 daughter she is almost 9 months. PLEASE HELP!!!

In January I had a check-up but I havent been to the doctor before that in about a year or so. My results came back + for chlamydia. My boyfriend and I were both treated with Doxycycl HYC. We both took the medication and completed without having any intercourse. We informed the doctor that we were trying to conceive and she told us to not have unprotected sex, wait one week after the medication and a follow-up check-up to continue trying. We completed the medication at the end of May 2011 because we waited so long to get on the same page and start the meds. As of today (7/5/11) I am two anda half weels latemy period was due on 6/23/11. I keep hearing and reading the chances of me getting pregnant with this type of infection are slim because it makes both partners really sterile. My tummy feels so weird and it feels like a bulge in my stomach. I feel nausea, small cramps. sleepy, hungry, more often bathroom trips and my stomach seems to be poking out some but I am already kind of fat. I took a pregnancy test 6 days before my period was due but I have not taken another sinced I missed it. What is my deal?!!

Now just 3 days ago I began pink spotting and minor cramps. This morning I woke up with a full pad, clots and mild cramps. This still feels nothing like my period and totally different experience. I have read about this and I feel that I having a miscarriage. I am going to the ER as soon as my BF arrives home. What do you guys think?

just this morning i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i saw a small clot about the size of a nickle or a dime... along with brownish discharge i am 6 weeks pregnant this is my first pregnancy im soooo worried about hurting the baby all the time and when i saw that clot i thought something was wrong i was freaking out in a sense i started to cry a lot ... but i asked my aunt whos had 4 kids if it was something to worry about and she said no but to just keep an eye on it i am still very worried i keep praying to God to make me stronger and to help my baby be safe but i guess i wont calm down till my next sono on friday where i can see with my own eyes that the baby is ok plz pray for us 

hi, I am 6 weeks this coming wednesday. (10/26/11) I have been spotting for two days now and I'm pretty freaked out. I have two healthy little girls and this didn't happen with them. The doctor had me go to the lab today to check my hcg level. I won't know what the results are until tomorrow. How are you doing?

When it comes to home pregnancy tests definately pay more!

I did a cheap one, which was negative, and then after doing some more, which had a faint line, i did a clear blue digital one wich was definately positive.

You pay for what you get. I tested 4 days before my period was due, and i got a positive result.

Hope you get the answers you are looking for, :)

Good luck!

xx

Hi how did ir pregnancy go im ask

ing becase im six weeks pregnant and i went for an aultrasound yesterday evrything was fine then i satrted getting evqrything uu have said

With my first daughter i had large clots almost the whole time i was pregnant was just put on bed rest and i have a great 6 year old girl, If your are cramping really bad and passing large clots it time to see the doctors ladies

I am having simular problems i misscarried in April im reallt nervous

Hey,

I've just been looking through your stories because i've been having the same problem. I am 6 weeks pregnant and  today all of a sudden i went to the toilet and when i wiped myself i had clotted blood in it but only tiny blood clot throughout that day i have had awful stomach cramps and backache. After that I did an ultrasound and the doctor told me it is may be a miscarriage but the baby is alive so I need to have 2 weeks bed rest and do an ultrasound see how it is. I am scared waiting 2 weeks is hard. only 4 days have passed fingers crossed.