Share Loma Linda Diet ingredients please.

The Loma Linda Diet is very effective; the first one I've tried that actually yields results in a very short time, in fact, I wake up each morning 1 lb lighter than the day before. I find it very do-able; day 1 - all fruit, (no bananas until day 4) especially melon (said to aid in fat burning) and plenty of water and the cabbage soup - day 2 - all veggies + a baked potato for breakfast and the soup - day 3 - mix of fruit/veggies and soup - day 4 - bananas and milk and the soup - day 5 - beef and tomatoes and the soup - day 6 - beef, chicken or fish and veggies and the soup - day 7 - brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and veggies. Google cabbage soup diet for the recipe.

I consistently lose on this diet and I don't suffer the "wanna cheat" - the soup is very satisfying - the secret to the soup is that cabbage burns a lot of calories to digest. Good luck, you should succeed IF you don't cheat but remain true to the diet - some people are not so disciplined so you will find out if this is for you! (Don't forget to drink plenty of water!!!)

Not sure if I am asking in the right area This is my 5th day and I have already lost just by following the plan awesome my question is to you what happens after the 7 day plan is there another plan ? Also I just discovered the whole loma linda diet steadyhealth.com but i ve been reading all the quotes and answered and it seems that you are contirdicting yourself by say it is not healthing so loose alot of weight in a week on your 7 day plan I have been loosing 1lb. and a half I'm not a member so I do'nt have my inf on this page. Please answer.

The Loma Linda diet plan I have states not to repeat the diet for 2 weeks.  It also gets rid of toxins in the body and you feel SO good at the end of day 7 -  lots of energy - no cravings!