I need advice. I have very fragile nail. This is not such a problem with fingernails, but it is with toenails. Whenever I cut them, they somehow broke. I know I should cut them in a straight line, but I do! They scrap and sometimes I even bleed because of that. I even bought nail hardener, but it doesn’t help! Do you people have some good practical advice?

Hey!
I do know what you mean! I had also nails removed because nails got suppurate! This happened to me because my toenail were also so fragile and when I was cutting them, they just simply broke. Then followed the bleeding and then suppuration. Terrible pain!
Then surgeon that was removing my suppurated nail suggested that I cut my nails in salty water. Salt is natural hardener of nail and it is supposed to prevent braking of nails. I followed his advice and since then my problems with toenails disappeared.
I hope this advice will help you too!