I have a type of pimple on upper area of my buttocks (in between of both buttocks) it is deep pink in colour and blood is always coming out of it it is there for like 6-8 months it's not painful i can only feel a little pain when i touch it, it is size like maybe 1-1.5 cm. The problem is yesterday i wear a new underwear and after like 30 min there was blood on it a little bit and on next day there was new blood plus old blood went brown and stick on my new underwear. The same been happening for past 7 months now i really wanna get rid of it so please tell me what is it and how to get rid of it.Going to Dr. is not an option right now (Financial Issues).

You should probably try and get it freezed off, and if I were you I would probably see a doctor ASAP, if it's constantly bleeding thats not a good sign. Much love.

Bleeding but like a drop or two and it is mixed with puss, i'm trying to find a way to fix it naturally going to Dr. is not a thing for now.

Is it a pilonidal cyst?

Google it and try to find help... Best option would be a visit to a doctors office...

thankyou so much man it is pilonidal cyst though it's not painful but i will try to visit doctor regarding this, again Thanks :)