Okay, it's been about 3 days since I noticed this large pimple deep underneath my skin on my buttock(i am a fairly young girl). It hurt so bad, I couldn't walk, run or sit. I checked around online and tried out bactroban, it eased the pain and brought the pimple back to regular skin level but now, it's bleeding! And there are a few more mild ones on my butt as well!(the mild ones don't hurt) None if them hurt anymore but the bleeding is staining all of my underwear and pants! It's so irritating at school and very uncomfortable! It's not A LOT of blood but still :( please help this is very urgent. Thank you.

it is an in turned hair that is causing the spot on your buttocks, from sitting down a lot it has started to grow in causing it to become a spot. once the hair is out the spot will disappear.