hello!
I have quite a belly! Especially, when I sit down. I want to look good in bikini ... So, what are the best abdominal exercises?

Sit ups- for a beginner, start with 50 sit ups. Then few days after add 10 more and continue the good work for 2 months and you will have some belly!
Here is also one good exercise (but little heavier for a beginner) that is called the book. Lie on floor with extended body and then simultaneously lift extended hands and legs, bending at the “middle of body” (meaning your stomach)- the important part of exercise is not to put legs on the flour (when returning to the extended, not bended, starting position).

Hi spartz,

If you want to look good in a bikini just exercising isn’t enough to get rid of the fat around your belly. It is necessary to adjust your nutrition and exercise. This means that you have to stop with eating late and if it is possible avoid eating absolutely anything three hours before sleeping. Also try to avoid junk and fatty foods and your bad habits.

Increase intake of the fluids and if it is possible only water because this will make less hungry and it is necessary to drink water when exercise.

It would be best to choose video for 6 pack and start with that. You can increase amount of repetitions every week for faster results.