i 22 yrs i did abortion now i am afarid of my health conidtion my weight is 46.and this is the second time i did it.

I had an abortion when I was 19, I am now in my late 30s.  Also, I worked in the health insurance industry and had direct contact with patients and their medical records.  There are MANY potential side affects to abortion.  Speaking for myself, I started to have endometriosis due to the scar tissue and infections resulting from the abortion.  This was difficult because it has caused me to have a life long battle with acne, weight, irregular very heavy periods, but more seriously it caused me to have many many urniary tract infections and kidney infections.  The infections resulted in me losing full functioning of one kidney and more than 1/2 the function of the other.  In retrospect, I look back with shame and guilt realizing that I aborted a baby out of fear that I could have had and would have been able to raise, I was just too full of doubts and surrounded by social pressure.  The mental side effects have been horrible for me.  I attempted to stop the abortion just as it was beginning and the doctor began yelling at me and then had the nurse strap me to the table so I would be still.  He basically butchered me and I have dealt with years of side affects as a result that will likely ultimately end in killing me.  Now on a professional level I had contact with many women and continued to care for them over a long period of years to see how their lives unfolded after having had one, or multiple abortions.  Every single women who I worked with who had two or more abortions ended up infertile and paying gross amounts of money to go through infertility treatments.  They had several miscarriages and were left very damaged.  I also found that patients who used IUDs, such as Mirana, for birthcontrol experienced similar issues.  Each of us is uniquely created.  No two people are alike.  Most of us have dormant medical conditions that are undiagnosed.  When we go into procedures so incredibly damaging to the body as an abortion, it stirs up all sorts of side affects.  Medical professionals would like to believe that this procedure is safe.  Imagine being the doctor or nurse that goes to work every day to abort masses of babies.  Of course they are going to believe the procedure is safe.  The abortion doctors also do not usually have to deal with the side affects, and most always once a women leaves the abortion clinic she does not return for follow up ob/gyn care.  Think of the type of man or woman that becomes an abortion doctor and who does this procedure over and over for days and years.  Do you think they really care about you?  Do you think they take every possible precaution?  No, they don't.  In fact, recently the abortion doctors and nurses were rallying trying to have a bill past in the government to eliminate many of the governments minimal requirements on them.  I wish you the best in your life, but I will warn you that having had two abortions, you will most definitely have issues in the future.  Everything in life has a balance, and when you end a life there is a side affect to that.  Please note, I was supportive of the abortion practice until I learned more about it, especially having had learned that I will be lucky to live another 15 years.