I have been training for a half marathon which is in 3 weeks for about 5 months, but due to injuries ect, i have only got to the point where my average run is about 6.5 miles and my longest was 9.

What is the best preperation i can do between now and then? Is it worth me trying to do the distance? Im doing a 10k road race this weekend, and a 10m one next weekend is this a good idea?

Also all the races i have done so far finish is in the place they start. What happens when they start and finish are in different places? Is transport generally supplyed to get back to the start and my car ? surly that would be diffcult tho as the half i am doing has 41000 entrants.

I think your base is solid enough, you may get a little tired at 11 or 12 miles but you should be okay.

At least you will know when you finish if not distance training was a factor.

Most races with differents starts and finishes, generally will provide transportation to/from the start/finish. That has been my experience.