Couldn't find what you looking for?


my girlfriend has these abscess on her botttom cheeks and i will like to have her do surgery to get it removed, is there any recomendations for a doctor.


Hi Kenny, I'm Ron. I can assume what you and your girlfriend are going through since those abscesses are very uncomfortable. My sister had gone through the same thing, but she also had some complications. It turned out to be an anal abscess. She was in extreme pain, and her healing period lasted for quite a while. I suggest you to take your girlfriend to a specialist, because that's the best solution. Someone professional can tell you if the surgery is the right thing to do, or are there any other alternative possibilities that don't include surgery. Also, you should go and see someone as fast as possible.