All of what I'm about to tell you may seem a bit silly, but I would appreciate it if it was answered because I'm not going to spend the rest of my life around 5"6 or 5"7

I'm 13. I used to exercise a lot. Running/Push-ups/Sit-ups

Then just yesturday I started weight lifting a bit
I ran 30 minutes, did just a few situps 20-ish, then I weight lifted a bit

Now I know some of you say that weight lifting doesn't stunt growth but I have reason to believe it does.

I also exercised my quadriceps, I put a ten pound weight at the end of my feet (its a temporary weight until I get some new ones) and I let it sit and slowly lift my legs then drop down, then I got faster and pushed my legs up as fast as I could with the weight. Then I just left my legs in the air which was causing my quadriceps to strain.

I know I'm a little paranoid, but I read some articles on weight lifting cause our growth to stunt the same day I exercised.

I was just wondering if the type of exercises I performed will effect my growth. After just using weights one day.

I'm sorry if this sounds a little crazy but I just gotta know.

I've never seen 1 legitimate research study that demonstrates weight or any sort of resistance training can or will stunt your growth. I regularly read The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, The Journal of the American Medical Association, and the National Institute of Health looking for anything relating to sports nutrition and weight training. You can search these sources yourself if you are truly worried:
ajcn.org
jama.ama-assn.org
nih.gov

Dr Michael Colgan has pioneered optimum sports performance WITHOUT performance enhancing drugs so if you are serious about growth and training, here's a great wealth of information: colganinstitute.com

If anything, intense weight training will stimulate your body's endocrine system to release MORE Growth Hormone and testosterone so I'd sooner believe the opposite of what you read.