Hey girls,

So, I am finally one step closer to buy one of those slimming body shapers, because I have heard that they really can help me look pretty nice while I am is some dress.

But, before that, I have just one more very important question. So, any side effects while wear slimming body shapers? I mean, is that even possible to be?

Do you have any experience with it or those are just a stories?

If you know anything more, please let me know, because I am planning to go to buy one tomorrow, and any help and review is welcome. 

Hey you,

I am not sure, but I don’t know what possibly can go wrong if you wear slimming body shapers. To be honest, I have never heard that something bad happened to someone who was wearing it. Of course, the only reason is to be OK with it and not to wearing it all the time. I mean, I know a lot of ladies who have weared it all the time, but that is maybe the only reason that is not healthy. Of course, I would not like to call it side – effect.

I didn’t have any side – effects, because I was not in it all the time. Just in the special events. 

Hey there,

excellent, I am so glad to hear that. I was thinking the same as you told me, but I had to ask. So basically, nothing can stop me now to go and to buy one slimming body shaper for me. I think that I am going to do that today :)

Thank you for all your advice, because without it I could not be able to make a decision on my own. 

Looks like this is a great thing, and I think that I will be satisfied with it as well.

I hope that I will find one that is totally right for me. 

Thank you so much!