I have started exercising recently and though I hate doing it I have made myself exercising for I am desperate I am fat and I need so much to lose some weight. And I am actually curious do I need to do these muscle stretching it is so boring to me but anyway I figure out I need to make some compromises regarding this issue but muscle stretching-is it really necessary.

What a question-of course you should be doing muscle stretching if you want to avoid possible muscle injuries or even some other physical injuries. Muscle stretching provides you in fact better performance of your exercises-whatever you do jumping, jogging, and exercising you would it better if you had done muscle stretching. And keep in mind you want reach any results with such approach for you need to love exercising and even muscle stretching in order to do correct exercising-if you do it the wrong way you could miss the results and usually the results are very visible from any point of view physical and even emotional. I can't imagine my day without stretching my muscles so the first thing I do in the morning is muscle stretching and I am ready for every daily activity.