Hi, I work in a bank and because of the nature of the job I spend ten or more hours daily sitting in a chair. This causes severe back pain. Sometimes I take pain killers, but I wouldn't want this to be a permanent solution. I know that working out can help, but I am a working mom so I don't have time to go to a gym. Can I maybe do some of the exercises at the office to relief the tightness in the back muscles?

Hi, the best type of exercises for you is the stretching workout. This type of workout is not very demanding. You need to practice 10 to 15 minutes a day and the exercises can be done while you talk on the phone, when you watch television or even at work. And the feeling is so good. I know what you are going through because I used to do a desk job too. I thought that the back pain was inevitable, until I found out about stretching exercises. The workout changed my life. After two weeks I felt like a new woman. And even though I don't work in the office anymore I still stretch regularly. I enjoy stretching because it is easy to do, it's fun, I can do it practically anywhere and most importantly it doesn't take much of my time.