Hello, I hope that you might reassure me on the subject of Arteriovenous Fistula. I am going to self-defense classes and after a year, we tried simulating real situations including real knives (of course, in much slower manner). Still I somehow managed to cut my arm, which did not seem dangerous at the time. The wound could not heal properly and it was much more blue then it should be. Doctor said that Arteriovenous Fistula probably emerged and it must be fixed. What is that anyway?

Arteriovenous fistula describes a situation in which blood from vein is going from artery to vein directly, without capillary involvement. This usually happens where there is a wound (a cut for example). The baby might be born with that, but it is not that common.
The procedure that separates vein from artery is simple so you should be fine in no time.