I have a Sore throat on left side, always the same place and constant pain now. Also dry cough from feeling in wind pipe. Thought I just coincidently had sinus infection starting because of numbness in left side of face and headache, with eyelids red. This started 4-5 weeks ago after EGD and gradually got worse. Primary doctor sent me to ENT to look down my throat with light. Appointment scheduled with ENT in 2 weeks. Any suggestions for relief til then?? Tried popsicles, throat lozengers, grapefruit juice mixed with honey, herbal tea.

I can't help but wonder if it's acid reflux, seen as how you say it's mostly on your left side. On the left side is the food pipe and people can get acid reflux that burns the throat and the vocal cords. The ENT can confirm this with a scope down the throat. (Had this before, not too bad.)