Hi, I have seen an ENT and he has scoped my throat and says it looks normal. Although it has felt sore off and on, with horeness when I talk alot. I also feel flushed or warm, a lot of the times only on one side of my head (left). He gave me predsone at 30mg for 2 weeks, that didn't do anything. sometimes my lips feel tingle and they at times can feel warm. this has been going on for about a year and half, any ideas for me follow up on?

I would say that these symptoms are most likely to be caused by either mononucleosis or strep throat infection; still I think tour doctor would notice something like this. But, that doesn’t mean that there isn’t some inflammatory process going on – that’s why he gave you the prednisone.
However, if it’s some viral or bacterial infection that is causing the inflammation or sore throat, than you will first need your doctor to identify the right cause of infection so you could be treated with either antibiotics or some other medications. 

I know that since this has been going on for a year now, as you said, chances are that you’ve been through a lot of tests, but it would be also important to check your thyroid hormone levels. The other thing that might be causing your throat problems is acid reflux or gastritis (the acid that rises from the stomach tends to injure the tissue and that feeling is similar to the one of sore throat).