Hello, I am a girl who is 18 years old and I am so in loved. The great thing is that my boyfriend seems to feel the same. Isn't this just wonderful? I can't stop thinking about him even now. I just wanted to share my feelings right now, nothing more. I hope there is someone out there that feels the same thing as I, at this very moment.

Hi there, I wish luck to you two. I hope it will last. Love is the great feeling, isn't it? I am married and the best gifts I got from love are my two children. I hope that you will be happy in your life as I am. Of course my marriage has ups and downs but downs are short and not that bad and ups are wonderful, and I can say magical. Love is different for every person and I was lucky to find my soul mate. Two of us make a team and without the other half the team wouldn't be complete and our existence would be pointless. She completely understands me, and I completely understand her. I know what she thinks and how she feels. But the best thing is that she is always new and exciting because day by day I know more about her. But enough of my talking, I got carried away. Good luck with your life.

yeah, i know your in love and all this. but really dont get your hopes up so high, that when the day comes "if" you guys break up, its gonna hurt you really bad. iv been hurt before by someone i had more love for than anyone in the world what we had was the most AMAZING thing in the world. Couldnt ask for nothing more in life. ANYWAYS, we broke up, and i literally felt like i was gunna die. LIKE LITERALLY, love in the END hurts. the worst feeling ever. Just warning you.