Does anyone care to discuss healthy diet choices with me? I am hoping to lose weight soon, but I have come to a realisation that fad diets that get the weight off are bad for you, and discouraged my almost all doctors. That leaves me wondering what the best diets are that ARE recommended by doctors. What do you have to say about this?

Everybody knows that obesity is unhealthy and can cause all kinds of complications. Nonetheless, I think that "weight loss" as such is not something that is often recommended by doctors, but more "healthy eating choices". Will an obese person start losing weight when they eat a balanced and healthy diet, and the correct amounts of food? Sure, but that is the logical consequence of the healthy eating habits, and not a goal in itself. That is, how I think most doctor approach weight loss.

You have an interesting point there. But - what are health eating habits? How much foods should you eat? How many time a day should you eat? Do you need to count the calories or not? Are all fats bad for you? See, these are all questions that might have answers for some people, but many people really have no idea at all how much food is good for them, or even which foods they should be eating to stay healthy!

Hello everyone,

I have found a very good article on daily diet. And I hope that you'll also like it..!!

Just check it out..!!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed