hello! I have been diagnosed with hypothyroid 3 years ago. I have never had problems with weight before and all my friends envied me on this. Until now!!!! It is driving me crazy that I am gaining so much weight. First of all I am not used to paying attention to what I eat and now it’s hard to put my mind to dieting but once I do, it is not working. I read about weight watchers plan and I thought maybe, if I worked in group, and attended their meetings, then I will be more persistent and more successful. Is there anybody with hypothyroid who joined weight watchers group? I would love to hear from you!!!!

Not only did I try Weight Watchers, but also herbal diet pills, or read many diet that tell you to eat all protein, or cabbage soup, or ice cream, or eat 1000 or less calories per day and nothing. Well, I didn’t know I was hypothyroid at the time. This is why I suspected something was wrong and went to a doctor. It took them ages to find out what is wrong with me. Anyway, now I am on a thyroid hormone replacement therapy, and I will see what will happen once I finish with it.