I'm a 15 year old girl who weights around 240 pounds, and i need to lose weight fast. ive tried so many diets and i use to run and none of that worked. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. i hate looking at myself in the mirror. All my friends are all super skinny and sometimes i feel out of place. i would like to reach 180 pounds by the end of the year. I am Ready to put my time and heart into losing this weight! Please Help

Hi sweety

Enlist the help of a personal trainer and a dietician who can help on both fronts. Workout under guidance can give best results, not to mention a dietician can monitor your progress and recommend the right food for you. Most of all, feel good about yourself and think positive - It is good that you set a target for yourself, now implement it on a war footing. Good luck