Hi, I am a twenty years old man. My whole life I was in love with every kind of martial art. Therefore, I have decided to start training one. Among all of them, Brazilian jiu jitsu seams to be the best. Since I am new to all of this, I would like you to give me some kind of info on this martial art.

Hi, I totally understand you. Martial arts also have my full devotion. Like you, I was having troubles deciding which one I should train. Brazilian jiu jitsu was my choice as well. This kind of martial art is also a combat sport. Its main features are grappling and ground fighting. As a result of using them, one wants to get a dominant position. Also, joint locks and chokeholds are highly involved in Brazilian jiu jitsu as a way of forcing opponent to surrender. The main teaching of this sport is that it can make smaller people "conquer" bigger ones by using the right techniques. I truly hope that you will find Brazilian jiu jitsu as enjoyable as I have.