Hi, few days ago I have started going to kung fu school. This is a totally new experience for me. It does not seam to be so difficult. But I am aware that this is only the beginning. My trainer is also great. Can you give me a word of advice since I am new to martial arts?

Hi, I am sure that you are a bit confused by the new experience that martial art you train has brought to you. At least this is how I felt. Based on what you have told me, I think that you are doing just fine. Since you have a trainer, you must do exactly as he tells you. Do not think that you are doing less then you think you can. That is why the trainer is there. He is the professional that you need to listen to. Kung fu is the essential martial art. I hope that you will stick with it. You will see all the benefits that it will bring to your life. Let me just say that I feel much better now, a month after my first kung fu class, then I did before. Therefore, my only advice would be to stick to whatever your trainer says.