aactually,

i think you should check with the doctor,

i think it could be a yeast infection, the same sort of thing happened to one of my friends.

no worries love, i know this post was a long time ago but i figured i would put the info up here in-case anyone else has this same "problem". Not to worry, this is something you should all learn about, but unless you watch porn or have a very educated boyfriend who tells you about this chances are you will not know. Right inside you vagina there is a gland which they call the female prostate. when you get fingered especially and sometimes while having sex its stimulates this gland. when being stimulated this gland fills up with liquid and beings to bludge. this is very normal. Some women get more liquid then others. Now how to relive this..if you are being fingered your partner should be able to feel this. now right before you orgasm or when you feel your about to your partner should gently push on this with a little pressure and you should push out like you are trying to pee. Don't worry girls you will not pee..it is very difficult to pee while you are stimulated. But when you do this its will give you a much stronger orgasm so if you are capable of doing this lucky you!!! But also when you are releasing this gland liquid will come out it may be clear or milky and can be anywhere from a couple drops to two cups...yes two cups! but it is not pee i promise. but this could be a little startling to you and for sure an unexperianced partner. so if you discover that this is something you can do you may want to explain it to your partner before hand and maybe lay down a towel. and it will be wonderful, but never be embarrassed. It is a gift..trust me. and if your partner is grossed out by this he is not the man for you! there are in fact men out there who search out girls that can "squirt" it is considered very erotic so find a man who will embrace your gift.. he will love it and it will be much better for you if you know what i mean. Anyway do some research on it its really quite interesting and its always good to have a much knowledge as you can about your body. Look up "Female ejaculation".

Ok first of all let me help you all out, I've worked with doctors and world renowned doctors so I'm familiar with the female pubic area.

To the brown thing: This is just part of your body trying to recover. Its normal. If your boyfriend has long fingernails he probably scratched something down there and now its trying to heal. This is nothing to worry about. It should stop in a week or two. If not it just means that it was a deep cut; still nothing to worry about. Just give it time and It should stop.

To the blood while having sex: What this sounds like is that maybe you and him were going to rough, and due to friction in the body it caused a little bleeding. Kinda like a carpet burn, but this heals farily fast. You dont need to worry, becase the brown discharge is just a healing process. Give it a little while and if it doesnt stop in about 3-4 weeks, then you might want to go to a gyno.

To the feeling of a lump: Ok here are the good news and bad news situations. The good news is that since you felt that, and you had a pee feeling you more than likely have the ability to squirt. This is something that is a lot harder to put into words so I'll just let you figure that out yourself. The sweeling is the bad news, this is going to cause some pain, but if you just relax and let him do the work you will squirt, and from my research its one of the most amazing feelings a girl can get.

To everyone about sperm: Sperm will/can live in your body for as long as its in there. Where it is located in the man's body is just the right way for the sperm to live for as long as it is inside his body. Now when the sperm is discharged onto whatever it will only continue to survive for another 24 hours, to which it will die off slowly. This is because some doctors will call sperm a "type of bacteria" for it enters and lives inside a womans cell, much like a bacteria. Except this "bacteria" is a very very very weak kind, anything else that is a bacteria around it will be able to just take it over and kill it off. Think of bacteria as angry vikings going for the same land. There are many ways to getting pregnant for example if he was to jack off and get pre-ejaculated cum on his fingers and finger you, you still have the same risk as if he did it in you. You could get pregnant if he were to jack off onto the outer side of the vagina. Now bear in mind you could get pregnant from just having a cut on your hand, and getting any in that. YOU CAN NOT GET PREGNANT FROM ORAL SEX. That is one of the most biggest mistakes in sex ed. You can not, will not, or ever will get pregnant through oral, it just passes through the body as if it were food. I mean you could go to a public bathroom and put you hand where someone could of have sex 10 hours before, and not have cleaned up, scratch yourself down there, and become pregnant. There are endless ways, but bear not to be affraid, as long as you are careful!!

Hope this helps all!
Take Care.

MD. Westwood.

girls girls girls! dont worry!! you deffinitly can get pregnant if your boyfriend has some of his ejaculant on his finger and then fingers you. sperm are very good swimmers and you can get pregnant even having anal sex because its so close to the opening of the vagina. i would go to your obgyn for the discharge factor. A lot of STD's have side effects such as "discolored or brown discharge from the penis or vagina"

okay. i have never had sex before and i am almost fifteen. all my friends alredy did when they were in the 7th and 8th grade. am i jus scary or somethin. i mean i dnt think i am i really want to but for some reason im not leting myself. i think tht if i dnt hurry up then my boyfriend will break up with me. but then again he asked me so long ago and we are still together. but i dnt think im scared i mean i touched a penis before and i have been fingered so whats my problem.

also why dnt my p***y get wet enough when i try to finger myself but when somebody else does it its like im drippin out like a water fall ?

HOW ABOUT ALL OF YALL GO THE THE DOCTOR AND SEE WHATS WRONG!!!!!!!!!
CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

I've been fingered twice by the same guy and each time I bled I'm worried he might think somethings wrong with me but I'm sure it's natural to bleed because your body will be getting used to his fingers in you and your vagina widens
if anyone knows anything else or thinks I'm wrong please let me know

thanks for the help...my boyfriend is worried when he saw the blood that comes from my vagina..I think it's the best answer i got from this page..thanks a lot... :)

Ok well girls I'm 16 and I'm lesbian and the same thing used to happen to me when my girlfriend fingered me or I used a toy.. It's nothing wrong it's actually normal and happens to alot of girls. When your vag bleeds after fingering or masturbating with a toy it means you tore your hymen a bit. It's really nothing to worry about. You may need to use lubricant wile masturbating.If You are using a "foreign object" such as the end of a hair brush, a small shampoo bottle, or anything else that you find in your house that's not really meant for vaginal use you need to be careful because it has Rough edges which cause abrasions. It also means your being to rough or need to slow down a bit. Also I your using a foreign object or a toy desighned for vagin pleasure make sure you sanitize it before and after use. So if your bleeding after masturbation it's normal and is from a hymenal erosion which goes away after a few days. Hope this helped... I do a ton of research on all this stuff so if you have any other problem or question let me know and I'll see if a can help ((:

It's actually really normal to bleed after getting fingered. It happens to me all the time. The first time by boyfriend fingered me, I bled. And I bleed sometimes after masturbation or being fingered. It could just be irritation, your hymen breaking, or a cut if fingernails too long were in there. And for the pregnancy issue, my boyfriend and I had the same problem. We did a lot of research and talked to doctors about it because we were worried about pregnancy. It is possible to get pregnant from that, but not likely at all. To get pregnant, you had to be ovulating. Also, when you are ovulating, there is only about a 33% chance of getting pregnant if that guy ejaculates inside of you. If it was on his hand, it is very likely to make it up to your egg, especially since most sperm that are released into the vagina get absorbed into the utirine lining before even making it all the way up. There is little or no chance that you could be pregnant.

hi yes i just got fingered like 10 mins ago and after he left i went to the bathroom and went pee and i saw some blood on the underwear line and i looked in my pee and there was blood in there. Im not suppose to be on my period until 12 days ahead. And so im kinda worried because i dont know what is happening and i would like to.. Im 15 and so i need help!!!

my boyfriend fingered me yesterday and well i felt fine when i went to bed but the bext morning i woke u pwith blood i thought it was my period and i still do but im wondering sense its kinda off still early to have them is it possible he broke my cervix ????

when my boyfriend fingered me quite roughly i bled, however this was not the first time i had been fingered and it couldnt have been my period as i am on the pill for medical reasons. he fingered me about a week after and i bled again, but not as much. it hurt alot but i did not tell him. i think his fingernails cut me. could i be infected? is it normal to bleed more than once?

U CAN get prego from sperm on his hands but if he wipes it or washes is hands before fingering u no ur not pregnant on the bleeding part I have the same problem I'm not pregnant I no tht cuz I just had my period which is why I'm assuming the "brownish sticky liquid" is dry blood

the brown stuff is just showing you that nothing bad happened at least thats what my doctor told me. u can not get pregant my get finerged with sperm on his hand i promise