seven days guys... new research shows some sperm live upto a week inside a womans body and yes you can get pregnant from one drop of semen on the finger or any other part of your anatomy if semen comes into contact with vagina no matter how remote there is still a risk of getting pregnant.

It's probably a cyst. I had the same problem and the same feeling. I had it allot and I've had a few surgerys to get rid of them. Then the feeling is gone.

Hi i'm too lesbian where r u from
i'm from lahore will you finger with me

i am being fingered right now by myself and my boyfriend and i have the same problm;-) :)

hay cool brownish thing which comes out from u r vagina will stop after few days and u doubted about ur pregnant . nothing will happen boys sperm will not live more than 5 sec so u will not get pregnant . i think u will understand not.........

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN THAT U CAN UNDERSTAND NOW..........HAHAHA :)

ok but im in the same boat but my bf nuts in me all the time birthcontrol dont work form me and i lost a baby in jan... and everytime we have sex i bleed redish brown now :(

Its your uterus deteriorating and you're going to die, if you arent dead already.

not to be rude or argue with you but you can still get pregnant with out him cumming inside of you. It happened to my friend, and i thought it happened to me but i got a pregnancy test and turned out negative so what i would do is just do a test . and i think what she meant about her tummy being dry is that she didnt feel any cum on it. and i have the same problem with the discharge what my bf thought it was because my vagina was not used to it either by the amount of times/ amount of fingers or the speed/ force/ and the movement it just could be that your not used to it but i dont know for sure, but i would like to find out soon.

no you can not get pregant from him cumming in your mouth

How old are you kid?

okay, my boyfriend fingered me and it did bleed on his hands. he said that it felt like a ball was down there. But, I am not on my period. I thought the same thing so i got pads but it stopped bleeding after a little while. But now, it itches down there. It didn't hurt at all and i didn't even realize i was bleeding what does that mean?

yes you might be pregnant

If the semen is kept some place warm and in seminal fluid it can last up to 5 hours. It can also live 3 to 5 days in a women's vagina. :-)

I'm 17, and my boyfriend and I actually had some time alone. He fingered me of course and later that night when I came home.. i kinda felt a little funny. i went to use the bathroom and i was bleeding. First i thought he i guess "popped my cherry" but the next morning i went to the bathroom and i was still bleeding.. could i be on my period or am i in a different situation? Please help.