Your cervix is pushed out differently

Stop being a nasty w**** and you wouldnt be worried

I lost my virginity November 30th to a virgin as well but we weren't together . About 4 or 5 days later I got with someone the day we got together he picked me up later after school & we ended up having sex that night , we didn't use a condom. after we had sex I was bleeding . The next day we had sex again but that time I had brown stuff coming out of me . what does this mean ? Does that mean he cumed in me or something ? /.

Just because your hymen broke doesnt mean youre not a virgin, if a guy sticks their penis in your vagina youre not a virgin.

You may find this strange but actually your hymen never "breaks" it only stretches and if you don't have sex for long periods of time, it may actually go back to its original position ! You can bleed if it tears from vigorous sex or an enlarged penis going in to quickly and not being lubed up enough. Just thought I would add this, google it if you don't believe me!!!

My teacher said that was possible

You are fine sperm cells die when they touch the air

U r pregnant.. 15days

please Help....

i am 21 years old. my boyfriend fingered me two months ago and i got hurt and bleed a little and since then i didnt get my periods like i used to do. two to three weeks ago i saw brownish reddish discharge which i thought was menstrual blood but the blood was so dry, old-looking and less in amount that it did not comeout on its own i had to wash my vagina to know there still was blood in it and it lasted for 5-6 days so i think it might be my period (considering the time of the incident). After that few days ago my boyfriend fingered me again and got some brownish blood on his fingers. then a day later the discharge got normal. now again i am getting this brownred discharge and i do feel a little pain in my abdomin and back that makes me think that this might be periods and may be there is something wrong with my flow, but it has never happened before. i do not feel any itch or odour so i thing it cant be infection. he did rub his penis on my private part but he did not insert it in. could i possible be pregnant? i dont see any other symptoms of pregnancy. i did check through pregnancy strips four to five times but it is negative.

its been two months i havent gotten periods just 5-6 days of brownish red blood that may or may not be period.

You probably have a UTI go to the doctor and also go to the pharmacy and get AZO which cleans it out. It will make your pee orange but it's okay

My girlfriend was fingering me and hit something and it started to hurt now I have brown discharge what do I do?

thought it was wetness but it was blood after fingering but i am on depo so is this normal and I'm still bleeding heavy and it's been 4 days

Someone help , I'm really worried

Then maybe u shouldn't be having sex then

Actually sperm lives inside you up 2 weeks