No you can't get pregnant, take a health class it should give you information about sex, and stuff relating to it.

My bf fingered me once and I,bled alot cux it was my first time and he was rpugh then again he did it harder and I bled a,lot alot bright red and it hurts what do I do??

Hi I'm a female and I'm 16. My boyfriend fingered me and I had brown stuff in my underwear and now I barely have any yellow stuff in my underwear at all. I used to have a lot of it too. Should I be worried?

It's just your hymen breaking don't swear it it'll stop in a couple of days

Me same hear Blood in vagina and its bad

That never happened to me when my bf fingered me

Usually that happens on your first time

He's to rough happened to me my first time. Tell him to be gental an do it softly

how long does this last

My boyfriend fingered me. And i know he hits something in my vigina, when i wake up i saw a brown spot on my panty. Im worried that he hits my cervix..

5 days. Not 3.

you cant get pregnat if he cums inside your mouth and swallow it but it will gives you so much nutrients. when you swallow the semen , its a digestive system not reproductive anymore.

It sounds like he scratched your vaginal wall. Blood lost quickly can form a bubble or "clot"before it spills out. Blood turns brown as it is exposed to oxygen. The vagina is self cleaning and healing. Do not put anything in it. When bleeding stops watch for odd discharge (smell, colour etc). If visiting a doctor they may confuse the discharge for an std but may be due to bacteria on your boyfriend's finger. A doctor will confirm the severity of the injury.

u cannot get pregnant hun i have had 3 kids. the sperm has to be a certain temperature for u to get pregnant so when it hits air the sperm dies. u have to have intercourse and not use a condom and they have to ejaculate inside u for u to get pregnant. although condoms dont always work if they break.

Everytime I have sex, Blood.comes out my vigina! Now I have a bad pain in my side ! What to do ? I'm only 13 !