I had surgery 3weeks ago.it was novasure n a dnc i got done.already seen the doc for my check but he never said i could go back to my normal life.so can i have sex? Can i take a bath?please let me know?

well its september so i am assuming all these people got some answers by now. i think it safe to say that if you couldnt resume a normal life after novasure they would tell you. sex ? whats that ? lol but yes hopefully it worked for you and its all over now.

i just had it in june 09 and the first period was painful but lighter the second was very light and no cramps or clots but now 18 days later, i am spotting bright red no cramps though. i guess this is better than what i had for sure !!!

looking for people who newly had this like last three or four months. :P

im sure you have had sex by now right lol its september 09. hopefully all is well.

i had it done in june and am looking for people who have had it like 4,5,6 months ago.

my first period was painful but not heavy at all. the second one was very very light and no cramps but now 18 days later im spotting bright red. its like hey your not due for another two weeks !!!