I had the novasure procedure done almost a year ago. It has been great...........until today......? I have had very slight spotting periods up until now. It was wonderful!!!!! But withing the last couple of days, I've gotten a much heavier period. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else or is this something I should be concerned with?

I had mine about a year and half ago. I used to have 12-14 HEAVY periods. Then after the procedure, it went to 6 days spotting. Then after about 6-9 months it gradually went to 9 days total with 2-3 days normal RED bleeding in the middle days. Now, I never know. I't never the same, and never on time. It was always on time except when I was pregnant. I have talked to my Dr. and he suggests a hysterectomy, but I am trying to tough it out for a while, and hope it gets better.