My last finger have form of blistered like bubbles. After 2 days it will dry up but the whole cycle repeats again. Does anyone has a cure for it?

I would go to a dermatologist and ask about dyshidrotic eczema. i have been suffering from a constant severe form of this eczema for years now. Unfortunately there is no cure, just some things you can do to make it more comfortable. soaking cloth in a vinegar/water solution and applying to the blisters helps remove the fluid under the skin. once the skin dries up and splits or flakes a good moisturizer is needed. There is a lotion called DML that can be picked up at most dermatology offices that works very well. Also avoiding soaking your hands in water, long baths, scented lotion/soaps, and certain shampoos. these might make your blisters go away. I hope to god you dont have this condition and its just a climate change issue or a fluke. A mild round of steriods can usually clear up and keep away mild skin reactions. However, if you do have eczema and they try to get you to take kenelogg injections say no!!!!! Theyre awful steroid shots that cause tremendous weight gain. and birth defects in children. i know this might be a lot of useless information but i would hate to see someone go through what ive been through. Good luck :D