I have a red pimple looking like painful bump just below my belly button which grew over time after first forming into a pimple.....it's only red and sticks out a lot but I can feel it in my skin too.??

Hi, those pimples can get nasty sometimes. One showed up on my chest and it pretty huge, i got scared its maybe a cancer or a cyst. So for a while i did not touch it. But then it started to grow even more so i decided to try to squeeze it. And it was nasty, a lot of stuff came out and blood followed. Then after a while it got smaller but it was still there and after 2 months it would not go away. I showed it to my older sister and she decided to squeeze it again and again stuff came out, i could not believe it. So my suggestion is that if its possible for you try to squeeze it out, and continue squeezing it out every week until its gone. It does hurt but it may be necessary for you if you want to get rid of it.