Hmm. well to start, i am 16, and on the inside of my theighs, i have stretch marks? Im not fat or anything. my hips are like 32'in. but like idk. i was wondering if it is normal? I have a couple of them. like maybe 2 or 3. idk. its just weird. I dont wear short shorts, so its not like they bother me. but idk..  and. I use to never wear shorts. but now i do. im scared to because, on my legs, i have like, dried up acne it ooks like? I wash. But theres like red dots on my calves lol and inside my skin? I am realllllly white. So i think that may be it? But under my butt, on my theghs, i get real big black heads? What does that mean??  I use lotion on my legs all the time to help the dryness. but it doesnt really help.  I fell so weird lol. But, I think if i tan, it wil go away, I hope so! because its kinda weird. i dont wanna live ith dryed acne looking things on my legs! I already have bad acne on my face and cant get rid of it.! 

Sometimes tanning does take care of some acne and skin problems. Don't use lotion so much, it clogs the pores and there fore produces pimples and black heads. Keep your skin clean and dry. Have you seen a dermatologist?

bbfeet9 wrote:

purple_bulldog wrote:

i have for my face. but no one knows about the other spots. I dont get like, big red pimples that stick out, i get like, red bumps that are dryed up?

Have you been swimming? Because some sort of red bumps can appear from shaving for swim like im on swim team and have had not too bad of warts that happened because I shaved with the same razor for a long period of time. Other than that I say see an urgent care facility or go and see a dermatologist!