I have a mildly burning sore on my upper lip. Id doesnt seem to be responding to cold sore cream which makes me think it is something else. I have never had a cold sore previously. The sore is not a scab. It is ruff in texture and when looking closely appears to be lots of little bumps. Doctors a really hard to get into and although i will make an appointment tomorrow morning it will be days before i can see anyone. Can you please help.

Thanks,

Phil

I am still having the same issue and i am still looking for help

I seem to have the same problem and it keeps growing.

Hi there, have you ever figured out what the sore on your lip is? DO you think that a dermatologist can help you out for it? Can you please let me know how it goes?

i also have the same problem i was told it was a fungal infection but I've tried all the creams for it but it keeps coming back I've had a herpes test done on it and it came back negative so i would like to know if you could give some more insight to what it is thanks .....dave