I had a gall bladder removed two years ago.  Not long after I started having a lot of burping problems.  I took charcoal tablets and it helped.  Over the last couple of months it worsened and I can burp after a meal for a few hours, I have started burping even before I have anything to eat for breakfast. I now get chest pains and I have put it down to burping it away later but it is worrying me.

Can you advise me please?

Keven Gray

ti am going throught the same thing right now i had my gallbladder removed 12/16/11   and   the last month i have be burping avery 5 minutes  and its all acidity  in my throast the dr  persceriped 2 prevacid a day its getting worse  i  have an appt with a gi dr  in  a couple of days  anyone else  having the same issue   suggestions

Have you gotten any help with this Burping situation. Going thru something like this.