I WAS WONDERING IF MY BOYFRIEND'S SMOKING OF MARIJUANA WILL HAVE ANY AFFECT ON MY UNBORN CHILD SINCE WE STILL CURRENTLY HAVE INTERCOURSE...DOES HIS SPERM CELLS COME IN CONTACT WITH THE BABY?

Sounds like someone is looking for any reason to abort.
Both of my parents smoked before during and after pregnancy.

They were 16 and 19 when I was born. It was a rough childhood due t my parents ignorance at that time, but now I have a family of my own and make close 6 figures. The worse thing that can happen is he may be adhd or be prone to marijuana addiction later in life. Neither of which I would consider "detrimental"

no it wont hurt your baby, the only thing weed does to sperm is depleat it

Smoking around a baby can cause lower birth weight like it does when smoking tobacco, but there is no other harmful effect. If you think about it, it makes sense since the baby is not using its lungs in the womb. Does that make sense?

just because someone told you that, does not make it true. at 36, both of my parents smoked as with my childhood in the house. my worst medical issues i have had were an apendectomy, a double hernia and pins and screws from a broken leg. I do admit there are risks and that is not good, but everyone in the world alive today born pre 1980 has been exposed to copious amounts of smoke in there lives and the vast majority are A ok.

what are effect on children if exposed to marijuana smoke

The mother in inhaling the smoke yes it can harm the baby lungs