Good day all,

I am trying to help my little bit overweight daughter. She is only 15, and she has 69 kilograms. Soon, she will be celebrating her sweet sixteen, and I am trying to cook healthy to help her in this process.

I am not sure am I doing something wrong or she cheats? I am cooking healthy for her about two months, but it seems to me that she lost only 2 kilograms in two months.

Can you tell me, according to your experience, what is the safest weight loss product for my daughter?

Can you tell me more about this?

Thank you! 

She is a girl that goes to school, and probably while she is in the school or in the coffee shop with her friends, she probably grabs some snack, she eats some sandwiches, croissants, etc. Am I right? Well, if she knows that she needs to lose her weight she needs to be aware that she needs to eat totally healthy, so no more snacks or candies.

You, as her mother, you need to cook healthy for her. You need to make sure that she eats enough vitamins, proteins, etc, everything that her body needs.  You are the only one who can help her lose her weight.

The only ways is healthy diet program, and please avoid diet pills.

Bye! 

Thank you for this. The main problem is because I work almost whole day, and I don’t know how to combine my work with cooking. I don’t have time for myself. Maybe I can teach my daughter to cook, and then we can cook together. When I don’t have a time, she can help me, and etc.

Anyway, thank you! I need to change meals not just for her, but for me as well.  I will try to find some diet program that can help, help us lose or weight.

I am not an expert in the kitchen, but I can try to learn something.

Bye!