Hi, I'm an 18 year old female, and while I've never had actual intercourse, I'm able to orgasm very quickly in masturbation. My average time is about 10-15 minutes but I've had orgasms in even less time than that. I always thought that it was difficult for females to orgasm and none of my female friends can climax that fast. Is this normal?

Also, on another note, my orgasms always vary. I've had amazing orgasms and others that were small and kind of just "oh, that's it?" Is this common as well?

Your orgasms are perfectly normal. According to several major surveys, only 25 percent of women always climax during sex with a partner. The rest of us either hit, or miss, depending on the night, or never orgasm during intercourse at all. The big bang is the moment when the uterus, vagina, and anus contract simultaneously at 0.8 second intervals. A small orgasm may consist of three to five contractions; a biggie, 10 to 15. Many women report feeling different kinds of orgasms clitoral, vaginal, and many combinations of the two.