Ok, my girlfriend is 15 and we have talked and see having an abortion is the best thing she is 5 and a half weeks pregnant we just found out we cant tell our parents, because they will freak out.They also have told us if we have a baby they will be mad and very upset.What do we need to do in order to get an abortion we also live in Cahokia,IL. but we don't have the money for an abortion.What steps do we need to make?Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Ummm well abortion is a sin in my beleives. But another thing you can do is let her have the baby and put it up for adoption. Maybe you parents will be ok with that. There are many ways to do adoption you can have an open one or a closed one. An open one you can see the baby when ever you want too and a closed you will never see the baby. I say try the adoption thing because there are some people out here that arent able to have kids and they have had there names on the adoption list for years. So dont kill a baby that can have a good life even if it dont come fom you. PLEASE PLEASE think about adoption!!!!!!!