can i use gyna guard while pregnant

I have done a bit of research on gyno guard but I can't seem to find any information on any problems related to taking it during pregnancy. It seems to me that it would be a bit of an issue and could cause problems during pregnancy but I wouldn't want to speculate on that. Does anyone else here have any experience with it?

I used gynaguard during my pregnancy with not issues or problems, my GP actually recommended the product to me. hope this helps!

Hello happy,

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy! Second, you need to consult with your doctor about medications which you are planning to use during the pregnancy. If you want to be healthy than you should follow his instructions. We are all different so it is possible that gyno guard affects you in your pregnancy and there is chance that you will be jist fine. Basically you never know before you try but since you are pregnant consult with the doctor first.

Also try to eat more healthy foods since your baby is eating everything that you are eating. Try to increase amount of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition.

Also increase intake of the fluids and good luck.

It is not safe at all.cause iv used it before then I bled