I have been wondering about the choices I have to make regarding my extra weight. That just has to go and I am sure that diet/exercise combo is the right solution. The only thing left is to choose a type of exercises. Can Pilates help you loose weight? I am not that young, 43 years of age and I have heard that Pilates is good, no matter the age.

First of all, you are far from being old, and second, Pilates is excellent for all age groups. I guess it is because that type of exercises really tries to take care of the body, prevent injuries and ensures safe body shaping and of course loosing weight. As for the diet, you have to be careful there, because of the exercises; you simply cannot go on some strict diet and leave your organism without nutritive substances.

I'm not really into Pilates because I've been doing yoga for sometime now. But just like yoga, pilates knows no age limits. So, if you want to do Pilates, go for it. It's never too late to take care of our body;)