You have no choice but to believe her. Not every girl feels pain when she loses her virginity, I didn't, for me it felt extremely pleasurable, whereas most of my friends had said that they experienced extreme amounts of pain until they did it a couple of times. 

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE... YOU DO NOT BREAK YOUR HYMEN BY RUBBING YOURSELF AND REACHING  AN ORGASM..

Okay. Everyone on here is incorrect basically because all I'm hearing is "the hymen is supposed to break when you insert something" NO! That's not the case. The hymen will only rip or tear when you're not properly aroused and you put something up there (which causes bleeding) or your hymen's opening is oddly small or closed(you'd need surgery to open it properly by now). Even if you did accidentally tear yourself the hymen will reform. Virginity is a social construct, it has no effect on the body if you've done it or not. Learn your body! It's okay!

Can vigina again made after sex seven years left

i have very big problem, i interst a thing in my virgina and blood comes. i m so worried what happen plz give me answer

I just rub my vagina and it feels good but im scared because i started bledding for 5 days like light bleeding was it my period or is something wrong ?

That had happened to me quite a few times as well and my hymen is very very important in my culture. But I can safely say that it was your period as your hymen blood wouldn't last for 5 days, it would basically be a splutter against the bed sheets

My boyfriend finger we me with clothes on and It didn't hurt but I went home that night and I went to the bathroom and there was blood everywhere I was bleeding for 6 days after that. It didn't hurt. And it felt amazing

U did brake ur heymen unfortunately if that bright red blood comes when u have ur period it's okay but if it came once ur entire life u broke ur heymen maybe u need to clip off ur long finger nails it can scratch ur sensitive skin if u orgasm and that bright pinkish red color comes every time I orgasm I am not sure abt that but if it only came once u broke ur heymen

It's ur period habibty mabrouk u grown to be a woman now

It might be ur period if ur period didn't recently come then it's ur period but if ur period recently came then that u need to check with a professional

I think it can be broken in this way

Vaginal bleeding evry time after rubbing vagina from top only
No fingering nothing
Virgin

Why bleeding?
Hymen not broken as well

Of course she could be telling the truth, firstly some girls aren't born with hymens and the hymen is elastic so you could have just not stressed it out properly their just fingers. secondly, if she let you she probably already tried fingering herself and could have broken it, thirdly the hymen has many large holes how do you think virgins menstruate, you could have just gone through one of them (forgive my rawness),plus so many other other factors I don't have time to go further into

Same problem! I also want an answer to this? Does this happen only for the first time?