Don't know what to think teenmom :-( .

Maybe this one was just a one-off. You been stressing recently?

Yea I have a little but it is gone now. So!!! I looked up and the website said it either means you are about to get really sick (cancer), you have a loved one getting ready to pass on, or someone is looking to hurt you physically. But I dont know who would want to hurt me. Soooooooooooooooooooooo I have no clue. I know I have had some medical problems but I dont think it is cancer.

Hmmm don't really believe how dreams can tell your future. Having said that I found this one which could be linked to your case:

Quote:

No way out - To dream of encountering an impassable route, such as a dead end or a cul-de-sac, may signify that a current concern or problem is leading nowhere and that you need to find a more optional course to resolve it. If you are being pursued and find yourself with no escape options, it may be time to end an obsession before it overpowers you.

But then another one says if your walking up stairs its good luck, but in my world it just means your scared of lifts

Personally, I don't think the life you lead in your dreams has any relation to your real life.

Are you conscious of when its happening? Can you remember to tell him to go away in Jesus' name for me when he's with you?

(If you do not have a religious background then this is not the interpretation!) The brick and the concrete represent clay and stone. clay being worldy practices, and the stone being the Rock. the mirrors show half your life living on the clay, and half your life on the stone. It would appear that you had a religious upbringing and that three of your family members have bowed down to the One who shed his blood, That is Jesus The Christ, and He wants you to follow him. But you look at him with indecision and fear. He does not speak because you have not gone to hear. All he says is for you to follow him. Follow him, because you will not die, instead you will have everlasting life.

Can someone explain to me what this dream means for me...........an older man told me that he was taking a nap and overheard voices of talking just as palin as day. He said that he had got up and went to look out the door, but there was noone there. He just had an aunt that died and they buried her on yesterday. I told him that I would find out for him.