I heard that as well. That is why I shared my story. As I sit I'm staring at my 3 1/2 week old- conceived with no tubes and NOT through IVF. So I am appalled that you would suggest that I'm lying and even more appalled that you think I would ever give anyone false hope, especially after losing both my tubes and having two ectopic pregnancies that ruptured prior to this baby.

-tparisi

Quote:

Prncess66 wrote:

I heard that its nowhere near possible for this that most people talkin about it are lieing or jus trying to give us with these problems false hope

-tparisi

Thanks for not giving false hope

Hello all..

I wanna ask all u ladies who have been experiencing funny periods/cycles.; who never wrote back...What became of your situations? hope someone among you have some miraculous story to tell us all. Wish u all good luck..:-|

hello!!  i have 2 children and my hubby had one before we were married so we have 3 together. So, after my 3rd was born i had my tubes tied... eight months later i had a miscarriage ...... 2 years after that i became pregnant agian( one in the uterus with no heartbeat and one in my tube)... so i had to have one of my tubes removed and the other had a lump so he took part of that one off and burnt it in 3 places.... well yesterday i got a postive pregnacy test back went to the doctor and had an hcg of 25 pregnant agian!! So now it is a waiting game i go back on tue for another hcg level and agian on thursday!! praying for a good outcome.... I didn't think i wanted anymore but i def. do not want to loss another!!

I'm loosing my second tube due to endometriosis this will be my 7th operation and I'm beside myself, is there no emotional support for a women. I was in an 11yr relationship and it was vilolent and I had a lol girl. I'm now really happy and now I can't have children and I know some day my partner will want one. People on her are saying there is hope. I suppose that's something to hold on to coz this is ripping my heart out

Please help me.

I am so happy and grateful to hear that you conceived your third child naturally. I two have had both tubes removed (no children, yet) and would like to conceive someday really soon.
Recently, I thought I was pregnant, I had the signs. Then a couple of days later I got my period. It was sad, but I am not giving up hope.

I have tears of joy rolling down my face from your insightful post.
Doctors tell you the scientific facts, but God can overrule those the facts. All things are possible to those who believe. May God bless you and your family throughout your lives with joy and abundance. :)

I want to thank all if you ladies for giving me hope, after going through one round of IVF my doctor found that I had fibriod tumors that needed to be removed from my uterus and both of my tubes were damaged due to endo. I have been on and emotional roller coaster since I had my surgery 4 weeks ago. I will undergo IVF again in a couple of months but also praying for a miracle

Ok I'm reading all of these storys but I only have my ovaries and no tubes or uterus but I been feeling movements,I've gain weight,everyone keeps telling me I look pregnant,so please if anyone can help me out I really need some advice

well gud luck schia ! Plz keep us posted.

You most certainly can not get pregnant without a uterus. IMPOSSIBLE. sorry

hello all, Im 35 years old, a recently married to a AWESOME man, i have 3 children from previous relationships... my husband and I really do want more children....Both of my tubes were removed due to an etopic pregnancy and i almost lost my life....we have been trying since Aug. 2011 to have children but no such luck...so we are consider IVF, but Im a woman of faith and PRAYER, my husband and I cant afford to pay thqt much money just to concieve children, its hurts my heart when I see pregnant women and newborn babies, just cause I listened to my mother. my husband and I have unprotected sex and Im not on any birth control, when my period comes Im really upset.......If there is any other women on here who have convieved with no tubes like me I guess theres hope after all

I know what it feels like; i go thru the same every month on getting my period..:'( Ever since i discovered this site and read abt some ladies' miraculous conceving, i've been soo hopeful. Its been more than a year now and somehow starting to lose hope. Guess I am not so lucky ..Anyways I wish u gud luck..

I don't know about no Fallopian tubes but I had tubal ligation done 13 months ago during a csection, I didn't want anymore children as I have 7 children, I was told I had parts of my tubes removed and the ends tied. I missed a period and put this down to post sterilisation etc, I then missed a second period and started getting worried, not that I was pregnant as this couldn't possibly happen I thought maybe I was having early menopause due to having so many children. I spoke to my husband about it and he was in a similar mind but he told me to do a pregnancy test before I went to the doctors so he could rule that out immediately, to me shock it was positive, I took another just in case and that was also positive, I immediately went to see the doctor and all he said was "it's a miracle". I had scan and it's in the right place with a healthy heartbeat and I'm 12 weeks pregnant. At first I was devastated but now I've come to terms with it  jus want answers, how could this have happened?? Did my Fallopian tubes grow back or was it doctor error?? I personally think 11 months is too soon for my tubes to grow back and reattach themselves, do any of you know how long it would take for tubes to grow back??

Wow ! U ladies keep amazing me ! Here i am wanting a child so bad, and u guys get pregnant even if u've no desire for it ! @Donna: I don't think tubes ever grow back. Sorry.