Can you get pregnant without a gallbladder

I had mine removed after my second son and had no problem getting pregnant with my third when we tried.

YOU CAN ONLY NOT get pregnant if you are missing your ovaries and uterus.

Yes, you can. I got pregnant one month after my gall bladder removal surgery. Good thing too, thinking back, I would probably have had more problems during the pregnancy with a gall bladder full of stones.

I'm sure that it's possible. However, we (I have no gb) have no way now to digest fats and our bodies need fat to function properly. A developing baby needs that fat too. Talk with your naturopath or doctor, or whomever is on your health care team, about adding an enzyme supplement to help digest the fats that we need :-). Coconut oil does NOT need that bile to digest, so adding that can prove helpful as well.

i had mine taken out jan this year how many months or years to concieve /

Removing gb doesnt stop production of bile, gb just stores it so you can digest fat without gb

Hi how r u now without the gallbladder? How did the pregnancy went?

Can you get period without gallbladder?

You got ur period after gallbladder removal?