Hi. I have just been diagnosed with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, after I had pap smear. I think that is the same as cervical dysplasia. It seems that I developed cervical dysplasia because of nutritional deficiency. I was lack on beta-carotene and vitamins A and C. I’ve heard a few stories from a woman who has taken nutritional supplements. She said that have helped the immune system get rid of the abnormal cells. I am still waiting to see a gynecologist, so I’m not sure what he will recommend for me yet. I would love to hear anyone's advice or experiences.

I too was diagnosed with moderate cervical dysplasia. I’ve been told that there are stages: mild, moderate and severe dysplasia before it turns into cancer. All cervical dysplasias are caused by the virus HPV. There are many different strains of the virus, some are low and others are high risk. Vitamins can help your immune system to get rid of the virus.
I had surgery to remove abnormal cells. It is non invasive procedure and there was no risk. I healed very quickly and pap’s was normal after. Now, I take Centrum, vitamin c, and folic acid daily. It is your choice whether you will have or not surgery, but I think that if you have moderate to severe dysplasia, don't take any chances with your body.