anybody help me actually i was continsly drunked alchol in week after that feel some pain in my lungs when breath feel some pain what is this anybody know this prblm actually i was continsly drunked alchol in week after that feel some pain in my lungs when breath feel some pain what is this anybody know this prblm

I had all of this. I also had neck, stomach, and joint pain after drinking alcohol. I felt soooo weak. I believed that this is because something was not that OK with alcohol, but another night when I was drinking, I have noticed that I am dealing with so huge chest pain after drinking alcohol. thank God, in my case was nothing serious, but my doctor told me that if that occurs within few minutes after drinking even a very small amount of alcohol and if continues, it can be a sign of hodgkin lymphoma issue that needs to be observed and treated.