They can cause shoulder and neck pain?

Did you ever get a diagnosis? Please reply as I am have the very same problem.
Thank you.

I have had similar issues to what has been described. I first started getting chest pain on the left side about 6 years ago (19 years old at the time) had an ECG xray and CT and blood work done however all came up fine. I was then disgnosed with as muscular. since then I have had ongoing chest pain that come and goes- sometimes I experience is daily other times I can go a month without anything. I have now had a bad episode where my chest pain started 5 days ago and has been constant ever since. Pain is made worse by lying down, lying on my left side or taking a deep breath. when it is bad pain radiates up my neck down my left arm and sometimes down my back. since last night I have also been experiencing an achy left jaw which comes and goes. I went to the hospital 3 days ago again they did an ECG CT scan, Xray and bloods and all came up fine. again diagnosed as muscular which just doesn't seem right to me. Any suggestions of what it may be? I don't know if the doctors are doing the right tests

Rich did you ever figure out what it was. I'm having the same issue

See a cardiologist and have an Echo on your heart. I had same issues/ pains and ending up having emergency pericardial window surgery. My heart has over a littler of fluid in the pericardial
Sac that surrounds it
No conclusion why it happened yet.... But doctor leaning
Towards Lupus or another autoimmune disorder.

aur pee cig bhsdk

I recently was diagnosed with a bakers cyst in my leg....When I take a deep breath I feel a pain in my knee....weird.
k

I would visit a chiro and get doctors opinion. It could be something simple as strained back muscle or rather complex needs for a doctor.

What has happened since

That could very well be inflammation gall bladder from gall stones or blockage. You should see a doctor and have an ultrasound done. If your gall bladder does have a blockage and you don't treat it, it could kill you.! And it doesn't matter about your age either. I had that problem shortly after my 20th birthday. It seems pregnancy can bring it on and anyone who eats fatty foods or is overweight(which I was not and did not), can have this problem too. The gall bladder is located under your right ribcage and isn't necessary to have. They may remove it, like mine, or I believe they also may have some other treatments instead of removal. But don't put it off, as it is dangerous to do so.

Gallstones would affect the right side, not left

About two days ago, I woke up and felt fine. Not too long after I was up, I was getting pain in the lower right side portion of my neck that went to my shoulder and around the front to the bone area and into that side of my throat. It hurt to take a breath..not so painful that I couldn't breath, but it hurt. When I would go to turn a certain way, it hurt and when I would bend over to pick something up, it hurt. Once I would go to bed, I would wake up feeling just fine and it would start again about an hour after. I got up this morning and my right side is absolutely fine but now it is on the left side. So, I took a couple of deep breaths to see if it bothered my lungs and I was fine with that, just when I moved a certain way and even just sitting at my computer and taking short breaths, it hurts. I also noticed today that the glands on the side of my neck under my chin area seem a tad big swollen..I am starting to freak out thinking I am having a heart attack, but I have no chest pain or any other pain. Not sure what to think.

I failed to mention my email is ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use​

Whenever you fell sharp pain, take a walk for 5 minutes. Apply any ointment which will produce heat. You will get relief in 10 min. This is due to poor diet and sudden fall in atmosphere temperature. Don’t forget to cover your left side with some woollen cloth. Suffering from same problem. Had same problem weekly but now 1-2 times in 6 months.

i also feel that too