I want to try Smartlipo laser machine. I think that is much better then liposuction. I need information how long does this procedure take and what are after effects. When I will get to see results? Thanks

A Smarlipo, takes, on average, one hour, depending on the size of the area treated, patients can undergo this treatment in doctors' clinics and even return to work after a lunchtime. Comparing to other more invasive procedures, the after effects of bruising or swelling of Smartlipo laser machine is significantly reduced. This is due to the therapeutic effects of the laser. For some patients, they will be able to see immediate results, but most will see the final results in about 2-3 months. However, the treatment does not guarantee that you would not gain weight or accumulate fat deposits in other areas of the body.

Laserlipolysis, also known as SmartLipo, is an FDA-approved procedure that greatly surpasses what was possible with traditional liposuction. The cannula used is extremely small, and at one millimeter, stitches are not necessary at the site of insertion. The laser employed in SmartLipo offers far more precision than simply moving a cannula manually, as in traditional liposuction procedures. I can suggest one of the specialists in smartlipo process. Do consult him and I am sure you will find it helpful..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use